Our team of professionals is quite proud of the time and effort we spent on our online casino reviews. You will see that they are quite detailed and contain every bit of information you may need to know about them. We have personally joined, deposited, played and even withdrawn money from each casino we have featured on our website which is the best online casino review site. We have helped countless gamblers find the perfect operator, and we want to help you too. Тhis article will show you all the factors you should look for when choosing and we will also provide you with the top 10 casino reviews. Which will prove that we are the best online casino review site.
Top Three Online Casino Ratings
We have ranked the best operators currently working with us players and written the best online casino reviews relevant to what they offer:
Planet 7 Casino
It is quite easy to find yourself having fun while playing in this casino, mainly because their bonus offer gives you an opportunity to win quite a lot when you join their website. Moreover, you will get more bonuses with every deposit which stacks up to eight times. The starting one can get up to $777, and the seven left ones up to $1000 as an encouragement. Thus the new players can get up to $7777 from deposit bonuses. How cool is that? However, don’t worry, you will have a vast choice of games to spend them on starting from high-quality slots to everyone’s favorite table games, video poker options and some exclusive games such as Keno, Sic Bo, and Craps. This operator has the best online casino ratings not only on our site, but on many others.
- You can play through the browser you choose or through software download
- As we stated earlier the incredible bonus of up to $7777
- Vast choice of games including live ones
- Safe and secure
- Accepts all US credit cards with other methods such as Neteller and deposit
- Available on Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android
- Payout of 98.11%
- Speed of payout from two to six days
- Moreover, with a maximum jackpot of $2,300,000
- Not certified by eCogra
- Not many options for withdrawals
- Not available on BlackBerry
The name gives this casino’s idea out. If you like playing Slots in Las Vegas, but don’t to waste time and money on flights and hotels, this is the online casino for you. You will have 24-hour access to any Slot game you may be interested in.
- Allowed for US citizens
- Cutting edge quantity and quality games from different software developers
- Payout speed from three to seven days
- Incredible bonus
- Over 130 games to choose from
- Payout of 97.98%
- Available on Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android
- Accepts Visa, Neteller, Paypal and more
- The maximum jackpot is from three to seven days
- Not much options for both deposits and withdrawals
- No live dealer games
- Not available on BlackBerry
They are relatively new at the gambling scene. However, they are already at the top of their game. It started out 2016, but it is already certified by Gambling Commission in Kahnawake. It welcomes United States players and makes their experience even more fun with the bonuses they give out. All you need to do in order to experience the full section of games is just to register. Another significant factor is the design of the site; it is very easy to navigate through, and there is no space wasted on enormous titles. The payments are safe and secure, and there is an incredible team of experienced and friendly customer service representatives to help you with even the tiniest of problems promptly.
Another reason to choose this website is the fact that they are one of quite a few list of casinos that work with Bitcoin. This online currency has taken over the internet in the last few years, and it fits quite well with the online online casino ratings. Moreover, it is an innovative way to pay which allows the players to transfer money quickly to the operator from their account or other users. Most of you are probably thinking that you should not choose that casino because it is quite a new company. However, this is a positive factor because they offer some of the newest and flashiest games by two software giants. The cutting edge technology requires no download whatsoever and hundreds of games to choose from.
- Modern and easy to navigate through design
- License from the Kahnawake Gambling Commission
- Welcomes US Players
- Multiple software developers
- Accepts Bitcoin
- The payouts are completely secure and happen quite quickly
- Non-stop customer support
- Available on Windows, Mac, IOS, Android and Blackberry
- Payout of 97.92%
- Not many banking options
- The customer service does not include live chat
- The newly signed up players only get a single bonus
How our Team Writes the Best Online Casino Reviews
Most of our readers are quite new to online casino reviews, and some of them are even new to the gambling scene in general. That is why our experts have narrowed down all the necessary information you need to look into before rushing in to sign up with the first casino.
This is obviously one of the first factors we consider. Some may argue that the safety of the casino is much more important, however, would you want to play at the safest website, if there’s a poor choice of games? However, you should not just look for immense quantity; the options must be diverse as well.
This is one of the biggest advantages of playing in online operators since no land based casino will give you a welcome bonus for walking in. However, most players look for the largest sum, and they rush to join without reading the Terms and Conditions. That is a huge mistake, because what’s the point of getting the biggest bonus if the wagering requirements are for 150 times? That is just an example, of course, most casinos use like 30 or 40 times, there are a few exceptions of course so you should read quite carefully and never sign up if you are not entirely sure you understand every little detail. This is one of the most important factors we look at when we write our online casino reviews.
Live Dealer Games and Mobile Platform
Technology advances on a daily basis, and thanks to that nowadays we have the opportunity to play casino games on our phones or tablets while traveling to work, waiting in que and even on the beach. We also have the chance to play live games with real dealers and chat with actual players. Some operators even go that extra step to combine these two by bringing live games on mobile devices. We find these as crucial features; that is why we take them into account when we write our online casino reviews.
Security and License
These, of course, are some of the primary factors that need to be checked. A valid license by eCogra or TST proves that the casino is safe and secure and regulated frequently. This is most likely the most important factor we consider when we write our online casino reviews.
Software and Design
The software must be in high quality and run smooth because no one wants to have lag issues while playing for fun. It is also a plus if the operator offers both a software download and a possibility to play from the browser and the design has to be easy to operate without any unnecessary complications.
You would rarely if ever have any sorts of problems with legal casinos. However, you should be able to contact the customer support at any time of day or night for even the smallest of problems with the service they offer. Every good operator must give a few options to reach them such as phone, email or live chat.
Additional Factors You Should Look IntoThere are many small details, that together are of great imprtance for casino gaming.
The Fairness of the Games
Another important factor that worries players is if the games are fair. That is why you should always check if the games use a random numbers generator, which is regularly tested by a third-party company to ensure that the games are not fixed in the casino’s favor. The RNG proves that the games are completely random and that a certain percent of the total money that was wagered go into the player’s accounts.
Is the Casino Regulated Frequently
To have fun while gambling, you have to feel safe and trust the operator whose services you choose to use. That is why we check if the casino is regulated on a regular basis by a well-known third-party company.
Are the Players Safe
You always need to check if the casino is licensed. Most US operators have a license from Kahnawake, Canada. This ensures that the operator has the most secure system to protect your personal and credit card information.
What are the Bonus Requirements
The wagering requirements are also an important factor because they can determine if the player can win much money. Usually, those requirements are sometimes a player has to wager through the bonus and deposit before he can withdrawal his winnings.
Many factors need to be considered to choose the perfect casino. Thankfully we already did all the necessary research, so you do not have to. In our online casino reviews, you can find all these factors including some bonus information such as the advantages and disadvantages of each casino.
For those who have more questions , we made the following section:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the Casino and Poker Websites Fair in the USA? One of the first factors you should look into is if the games are safe and random. There are a lot of illegal and unsafe sites that offer fixed games, so you should make sure to choose a casino that is licensed and based in the USA.
- How to Tell If a Casino is Legal? On a licensed operator’s website, there will always be a logo of the authority that regulates them. Moreover, when you click on that logo, it should redirect you to the official site of the company that licensed it. Choose an operator licensed by a US state or Canada.
- What Kinds of Games Can I Play? Every single gambling game that can be found in a regular casino. The choice is even wider than standard land-based operators, and the section grows without having to remove any old games. So no matter if you love Blackjack, Roulette or Poker, there will be something for you.
- How to Claim the Welcome Bonus? You cannot withdrawal your bonus the minute you register. You will have to wager through it; the times differ depending on the casino and offer.
- Must I Play With Real Money? Of course not, every US casino offers practice mode so you can learn to play, before wagering your hard earned money.
- Do I Have to Download Software? You can play a lot of the games such as Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Video poker and a lot more directly from the browser you choose to use. However not downloaded version will not have such great graphics. Also if you are new, you will have to register to access them in both cases.
- Is it Safe to Download the Casino Software? Every licensed operator has a cutting edge encryption; the software is safe and easy to install. However if you by any chance encounter a problem, you can contact the customer support at any time of day and your issue will be resolved promptly. The operators featured in our online casino reviews have the safest software available.
- What are Payout Percentages? These are the amount of money promised back as winnings. For an example, if a casino has 98% for every dollar you choose to bet, this casino promises 98 cents back, which leaves them with two cents profit. As we stated earlier Planet 7 Casino has the highest payout percentage.
- Why Don’t Some Casinos Accept US Citizens? If you are playing from the States that have fully legalized online gambling you can play in those websites from your device. Those operators always use systems to determine from where you are playing so if you are not in one of those states you will not have access to any of the games. However on our website you will find the best online casino reviews for operators who accept us players.
- Do I Have to Declare my Winnings? You do, just like in every casino which is based on land.
References Worth Reading
- Rolling the Dice too Fast (The Aqueduct Casino Expansion)
- Casino in Toowoomba (Support of Mayor & Community)